What’s a concrete spacer? Originally coined as concrete aspro’s a concrete spacer is little block of concrete that holds mesh, steel, or other formwork in place for concrete pours.
1. Our size and range
We stock our spacers in a range of sizes and shapes in keeping with project needs from around the country. To make it easy for you to get to know our range of concrete spacers, we have listed some of the most popular shapes and facts below:
The most popular shape in our range is square. These spacers may also be known as concrete bar chairs and contain a wire in them that allows for fastening to the formwork above.
Danterr supply Spacers made of cast concrete with embedded wire for vertical and horizontal reinforcement. The Spacers provide a large contact surface and stable fixing for use on the building site and in the precast plant.
Our concrete bar chair or single spacers, cover 30 to 100 mm in surface area providing more than 60 MPa strength. These products bond well with concrete, leaving no cracks behind.
Alongside square spacers we also carry round spacers for the same purpose.
Concrete Rail Spacers
Danterr offers concrete rail spacers in a few shapes. The square concrete rail spacers are available from 20 x 1000mm to 75 x 1000mm. Other benefits to square spacers include:
- They will sustain high pressure
- Customize sizes are available with a standardized 1m length
- The large surface area supports an infrastructural network on top of it.
- It bonds well with concrete if hairline cracks occur
- Perfect for on-ground application.
Danterr also offers triangle-shaped rail spacers with concrete reinforcement for robust construction skeletons. These are available in numerous sizes and shapes.
- These can withstand high pressure.
- Triangle concrete spacers are excellent for on-ground application
- These provide large surface area coverage to withstand pressure equally.
- Custom and standard sizes are available.
- Complementary bonding with concrete to eliminate hairline cracks.
Danterr also stocks plastic and wire spacers for future projects.