Danterr Product Flyer | Tie Wire
Tie Wire is one of the most important products needed to future-proof gigantic construction projects.
In the list of concerns in the minds of architects and engineers when planning a mega-structure, is how long it is going to last. Infrastructure projects in Australia need at least one full century of service life with minimum maintenance as to be cost-effective for Australians.
It seems insignificant, but Tie Wire is one of the most important products needed to future-proof gigantic construction projects.
Corrosion and insufficient concrete cover causes structures to fail, thus guarding against this is of paramount importance.
|Danterr supplied Tie Wire used to hold rebar in place, 316SS and Galvanised options contain anti-corrosive properties to ensure the rebar is protected and held together for the service life of the structure.|
ADVANTAGES OF Tie Wire
• Exceptional resistance to corrosion, particularly from chloride ions which makes Tie Wire the perfect solution for structures surmounting or holding back water.
• 1.4 & 1.57mm available.
• Large coils and pallet quantities available.
• The durability of structures is improved as maintenance and repair requirements are decreased.
• Black, Galvanised and Stainless Steel available.
• Concrete cover can be reduced when corrosion resistant Tie Wire is used.
• 10x Tie Wire Handy Coil 1.57mm x 95m – Black
• 640 (pallet buy)x Tie Wire Handy Coil 1.57mm x 95m – Black
• 10x Tie Wire Handy Coil 1.57mm x 95m – Galvanised
• 10x Tie Wire Handy Coil 1.57mm x 90m – Stainless Steel