|Dowels allow horizontal movement of slabs during contraction after laying the concrete and at temperature changes.|
In addition, they prevent ‘steps’ together with different vertical slab movements during the life span of the poured concrete.
The chemical composition of all DANTERR sourced Stainless Steel Dowels complies with the specification requirements outlined in ASTM A276 / A276M – 2017.
Tensile test results for all DANTERR sourced Stainless Steel Dowels comply with the specification requirements outlined in ASTM A276M / A276M – 2017.
ADVANTAGES OF DANTERR SUPPLIED STAINLESS STEEL DOWELS
• Stainless Steel Dowels available in a variety of diameters and lengths in grade 304 or 316. Other grades available upon request.
• Increase the life span of concrete
• Provide a life-long physical connection between slabs without restricting horizontal joint movement
• Increase load transfer efficiency
• Reduction of joint deflection and stress
• Anticorrosion properties assist in applications near or in water