Cork Self-Expanding T3
Product: Cork Self-Expanding (T3) 600mm x 915mm sheets that come in thicknesses of 10mm, 12mm and 20mm.
Product description: Cork joint filler is made from cork granules that are bound together with insoluble resins and moulded into a flat board. Cork expands when met with moisture which releases built in stresses to initialize expansion, thus providing an essential, semi-rigid filler used in conjunction with a pourable or pre-formed joint sealer.
- Resistant to outside influences like funguses and vermin
- Resistant to weather, water, traffic, together with jet fuel and other aggressive reagents
- Easy installation
- Contains no bitumen
- Expands to fill joint
- Does not extrude from joint movement
- Suitable for submerged surfaces or regularly trafficable areas
- Protects from hydrostatic pressure
- Extremely durable – maintenance free
|115271||Cork Self-Expanding T3 915mm x 610mm x 10mm|
|113389||Cork Self-Expanding T3 915mm x 610mm x 12mm|
|106172||Cork Self-Expanding T3 915mm x 610mm x 20mm|