Stremaform® is a self-supporting, ‘stay in place’ formwork system for forming construction joints, expansion joints and controlled crack joints in concrete. The product consists of a special expanded metal mesh which is welded to longitudinal and transverse steel bars. Tests carried out by the a fully independent authority (The Technical University of Brunswick) have proven that the shear resistance of the Stremaform’s expanded metal mesh is identical to that of monolithically poured concrete.
- Offers significantly increased construction speed in forming stop-end formwork and concrete construction joints.
- A dimensionally stable system.
- Completely compatible with normal concrete techniques.
- Designed to be used in forming joints in concrete slabs, walls and bases.
- Comes complete with a fully detailed and design service.
- Fully compatible with many other connection, sealing and waterproof solutions.
|115323||Stremaform Metal Formwork 100mm x 2400mm|
|117969||Stremaform Metal Formwork 200mm x 2400mm|
|117218||Stremaform Metal Formwork 250mm x 2400mm|
|115324||Stremaform Metal Formwork 600mm x 2400mm|
|115135||Stremaform Metal Formwork 1000mm x 2400mm|