INPEX PROJECT, DARWIN Inpex is a LNG project in Darwin in the Northern Territory, which Danterr has been servicing on for the past 3 and half years. Danterr set up a Darwin branch to supply this project, and have supplied over 1300 product lines to them since. This continual relationship to CPB Contractors (formerly known as Leighton Contractors), Laing O’Rouke, East Arm Civil and UGL has ensured that they have received the highest quality products, which had been sourced from around the world, primarily from Europe. To reach a deadline and further fulfill requirements on this project, Danterr serviced over 30 site and project engineers. We were involved in the entire pavement design and supply of 200,000 metres of concrete pavement. This project is known to have the largest ground concrete slab in Australia! Products included; specification of Polyurethane to the complete Dowel Cradle Jointing System, Jointflex, stiff joint expansion foam, plastic bar chairs and accessories used throughout the concrete slab.
INPEX PROJECT, DARWIN
The Latest Posts
- SACRAFORM™ Product Release January 19, 2023
- Why are engineers still choosing hydrotite November 17, 2022
- Custom Expansion Joints October 9, 2022
- 5 Facts about our Concrete Spacer Range July 27, 2022
- 10 Common Questions about Waterproofing concrete foundations June 3, 2022