Product: Zemfrasa with self-adhesive backing
Product description: Due to the poor quality of traditional concrete surfaces, visible damage to the concrete often occurs after just a few years. The use of Zemdrain® modifies the surface characteristics of the concrete which considerably improves all concrete properties increasing quality and durability. Zemfrasa is exactly the same as Zemdrain® MD just with the adding of a self-adhesive backing. Zemfrasa promotes the increase of density in surface concrete.
Zemdrain® controlled permeability formliners (CPF) considerably improve the quality of the concrete surfaces of vertical and inclined walls. The low water / cement ratio, virtually blowhole free concrete surface produced by Zemdrain® is uncontaminated by release agent residues. Thus, the concrete has an increased service life expectancy with reduced maintenance requirements.
- Self-adhesive backing
- Smooth to slightly textured, white surface (concrete side)
- Rear side (formwork side) with special draining grid
- Roll dimensions: Width 2.5 m and length 35 m
- Very economic because of the possibility of repeated use (2 – 3 times), simple and quick assembly
- High water storage capacity, therefore also suited for inclined or horizontal surfaces
|Product Code||Description||Pack Qty|
|113061||Zemfrasa Self-Adhesive 2.5m x 35.0m Roll||1|