©Danterr 2021. Website by Lightning Sites
Danterr sourced Ferrules are inserts with a suitable bar for superior anchorage to concrete used in many precast and in-situ applications. Danterr’s Ferrules come with a cross-hole that provides a sound place for bar reinforcement and tie-on functions to achieve the prevention of reinforcement movement during any pour and subsequent vibrations.
Danterr Ferrule’s come in Zinc, Galvanized and Stainless finishes, available in a range of lengths between 50mm – 120mm and diameters of between M10 and M24.
The Latest Posts
- SACRAFORM™ Product Release January 19, 2023
- Why are engineers still choosing hydrotite November 17, 2022
- Custom Expansion Joints October 9, 2022
- 5 Facts about our Concrete Spacer Range July 27, 2022
- 10 Common Questions about Waterproofing concrete foundations June 3, 2022